The Investment Director will be responsible for growing iTech Capital by sourcing, developing, negotiating, closing and exiting relevant investment opportunities. Responsible for relationship management and monitoring of certain existing iTech's portfolio as well as creating a new one.
Investment Director will report to Managing Partner and CFO. He has a functional and coordinating relationship with Investment Managers, Analysts, Interns, and other back-office team members.
- Provide leadership, source and execute investment opportunities
- Manage a team of Moscow's based froте office professionals
- Lead due diligence and coordinate transaction execution and closing
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Actively work with project/portfolio companies’ post-investment in close cooperation iTech's partners
- Take board seats in Investee companies
- Coach, develop and mentor the team in their career development
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Honours, Financial degree or equivalent - 5+ years’ experience within Private Equity, (Investment) Banking (M&A, corporate finance) or similar, possibly with previous experience in a Big Four Accounting firm.
- Strong financial modeling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen - the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively: strong project/process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Russian languages
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential
- Knowing digital marketing and tech sector specifics are a big plus
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of iTech Capital
- Flexible & dynamic - self-motivated, results-driven, ability to deal with change
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- Team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and add value.
- Excellence orientation (concern for high-quality work)
- Follow-through; the motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Leadership style: management by example, always fostering a collaborative culture amongst the team members, shareholders, and stakeholders
You can apply for the job here.