Amulex is the leading, fast-growing LegalTech company that provides 24/7 personalized, online/remote legal solutions and legal support services. The company is backed by the major venture capital/private equity fund. We are looking for the strategic person who will join our team as the architect for the financial side of the business.
• Develop from scratch, manage and drive digital marketing strategy of the company.
• Lead and manage marketing strategy deployment, manage execution of high impact programs to drive customer acquisition and service usage.
• Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
• Set and manage marketing budgets.
• Collaborate with digital agencies on project-by-project basis if needed and manage relationships with them;
• Provide feedback from our consumers to the development team to improve service quality and functions.
• Recruit, train and mentor a high performing internal team of 3-5 people over the course of a year.
• Support Board of Directors meetings and requests, develop specific action plans, practices and processes to implement its decisions.
• Assist with the budgeting and planning procedures at the division level, measure and analyse the division's performance results.
• MSc Degree in Finance, Economics, International Finance or Business Administration.
• Expert-level proficiency with a wide range of top digital advertising platforms / networks (MyTarget, Facebook, AdWords, etc.).
• Self-starter attitude and strong leadership skills are a must for this role.
• Work experience at large international advertising agencies is a plus.
• Strong technical background is a plus.
You can apply for the job here